- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Haitian Creole
- Myanmar (Burmese)
- Nyanja (Chichewa)
- Scots Gaelic
- Tagalog (Filipino)
Tel. 972 573 568
INDUSTRIAL SERIEs self-priming
The Industrial series self-priming pumps effectively and economically solve the problem of transferring a wider variety of fluids, with a flow rate from 100 to 4500 l/h.
Pumps in the Industrial series have bodies made from 316L stainless steel or brass, and they are equipped with various types of electric motors.
As for their constructive design, they have just one moving part, without gears or metal-metal contact, features that noticeably decrease wear and tear and ensure continued service. These pumps do not need lubrication.
They are versatile and adapt perfectly because the pump’s body can rotate 360º, allowing the inlets to be positioned as needed for the installation.
It includes a flexible impeller.
The pumps are self-priming. Priming is instantaneous (30 s). They can move in any angle and rotate in both directions. These pumps are suitable for volatile or viscous liquids. They are not recommended for highly abrasive products because of their wear to metal parts. Slightly abrasive or sandy solutions may be used as normal.
They may also come with a free shaft.
- Only one moving part
- No gears
- No valves
- Sturdy, compact, and quiet
- Highly versatile
- No maintenance: lubrication not required
- Self-priming, volumetric, and reversible
- Suction capacity up to 3m c.d.a.
- Output pressure up to 3 bar
- Easily transportable
Materials available for the impellers:
- Neoprene: for general use (70ºC)
- Nitrile: for oils and oil derivatives (80ºC)
- Hypalon: for chemical products (110ºC)
- E.P.D.M.: for corrosive products (80ºC)
- Sanitary: for food-related use (100ºC)
- Acids, alcohol, formol, distilled water, seawater, Vaseline, glycerin, aseptic fluids, brine, perfumes, fertilizers, soaps, gel, detergent, creams, gelatin, dyes, diesel oil, fuel oil, mineral oils, liquid grease, etc.
- Chemical, nautical, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, metallurgy, water treatment, farms, etc.
- Electronic speed variators
- Transport cart